UVA Finishing Glaze
UVA Finishing Glaze Aqua is a universal 1K UV curable refinish putty used for automotive refinishing. This product is perfect for filling pinholes. The unique properties allow a complete and fast curing process in less than 60 seconds, depending on thickness applied. The high filling properties guarantee a superior quality result compared to any other product. Available in 250g containers.
- Easy application.
- Very fast curing process in less than 60 seconds.
- Suitable for use on most metal and plastic surfaces.
- Smooth, uniform and high-quality surface finish.
- Excellent flexibility.
- Easy sanding. Requires only light sanding.
- Can be sanded immediately after curing (no cooling time required).
- Less dust/powder from sanding.
- Environmentally-friendly: 100% styrene free and low volatile organic compounds (VOC).
- Non-flammable product.
3680801 aqua (250g)
'Dry' sanding' (machine)
Clean the cured surface with degreaser and wipe with a clean cloth. Sand with P 120 to P 320 grit paper.
Cure the putty by using a UV curing lamp with a minimum of 7mW / cm2. No Flash OFF time for a thicker layer, add 1.5mm of putty on the first cured layer.
One Year Use and store this product in a well-ventilated area below 35°C. Keep container tightly closed. Store away from direct sunlight or UV light.