UVA-Filler beige is a universal 1K UV curable fille putty used for automotive refinishing and is highly recommended for dents, cracks, scratches and rust holes. The unique properties allow a complete and fast curing process in less than 60 seconds, depending on the thickness applied. The high filling properties guarantee a superior quality result compared to any other product.
- Easy application.
- Very fast curing process in less than 60 seconds.
- Suitable for use on most metal and plastic surfaces.
- Smooth, uniform and high-quality surface finish.
- Excellent flexibility.
- Easy sanding. Requires only light sanding.
- Can be sanded immediately after curing (no cooling time required).
- Less dust/powder from sanding.
- Environmentally-friendly: 100% styrene free and low volatile organic compounds (VOC).
- Non-flammable product.
3680800 beige (500g)
'Dry' sanding' (machine)
Clean the cured surface with degreaser and wipe with a clean cloth. Sand with P 120 to P 320 grit paper.
Cure the putty by using a UV curing lamp with a
minimum of 7mW / cm2. Curing time recommendation with a UVLED lamp at 1.5 mm thickness.
One Year. Use and store this product in a well-ventilated area below 35° C.
Safety data sheets
Safety data sheet (3680800, EN) Safety data sheet (3680800, ES)